Regional Supervisor - South Asia
- Swati earned LL.B from prestigious Bharati Vidyapeeth, New Law College, Pune. She is also Bachelor’s in Arts in philosophy from Gargi College, University of Delhi.
- She has been associated with an international law firm as an Associate for last nearly two years.
- Currently, the gamut of her work includes advising a number of social business enterprises, small and growing businesses, in relation to venture capital investment and private equity in context of legal, regulatory and corporate governance in India.
- She has prepared a white paper on – “Laws Governing Child Marriages in the SAARC Countries” and “Protection of Child Rights” for SAARC LAW (South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation in Law).
- She was felicitated with the title of “UTTAM SEWAK” for contribution to Society by Delhi University in the academic year (March, 2012).
- She represented Delhi University as the Head Co-ordinator for pan-India educational tourism; tour (August, 2012) called “Gyanodaya DU Educational Trip”. She was also felicitated with the title of “Life Saviour” by Blood Connect (May, 2012).