Sr. Researcher - Publication Project
- Pooja is a practising Advocate at the Gauhati High Court and other High Courts, National Green Tribunal, and District Courts.
- She completed B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) from North Eastern Hill University, Shillong in the year 2015 and thereafter pursued LL.M. with specialization in Constitutional and Administrative Law and completed the same in 2017.
- She is presently, in addition to litigation, also the Editorial Board Member of two Law Reports, viz., (i) North East Judgments – A Monthly Law Report; and (ii) Meghalaya Judgments – A Bi-Annual Law Report.
- She has also served as Guest Lecturer at Police Training School, Shillong and Meghalaya State Judicial Academy.
- She has two article publications to my credit. She was awarded as “Top Constitutional Lawyer” at a National Legal Summit by Legal Desire Media and Publications in the year 2018.