JD, Law (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore), Corporate Governance & Strategic Finance (Stanford University)
- She lectures on Cross Border Transactions and International Contracts at MBA and eMBA students of MIP – School of Management and has previously lectured in several universities in Italy and Hong Kong.
- Stefania holds Juris Doctorate and is qualified to practice law in 3 jurisdictions: Italy, England and Wales and Hong Kong. She has attended the Stanford University Rock Center for Corporate Governance Senior Executive Leadership Program.
- Stefania specializes in corporate and commercial work, with focus on M&A (particularly cross border and multi-jurisdictional transactions), joint ventures, corporate governance, commercial contracts, operational agreements, and IP/IT transactional work. An expert negotiator, Stefania assists clients in complex negotiations.
- She has two decades of experience across Italy, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong and substantial transactional experience in most South East Asian jurisdictions acting for major multinationals operating in the region, as well as European jurisdictions.
- Her practice has developed since 1998 in Europe and Asia in tier 1 law firms (Allen & Overy, Mallesons Stephen Jaques) and inhouse departments of corporations in both the high tech and the financial industry (Vodafone, Newscorp, Accenture, Credit-Suisse).
- Stefania’s corporate practice spans a wide range of industries: she assists clients in financial services, real estate, fashion and luxury goods, consumer products, telecommunications media and high tech.
She has a strong background expertise in the high tech industry.
- She is also an accredited mediator with the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center .
- Stefania Lucchetti is also a bestselling author of business books (her books have been tagged as “the message of the times” and regularly defined as “life changing” by readers).