Dr. Neeti Shikha (Honorary Chairperson)
Ph.D. in Corporate Governance (NLU, Jodhpur), LLM (University College, London)
- Dr Neeti Shikha is an associate dean at the Indian School of Public Policy.
- She has worked as a founding head, Center for Insolvency and Bankruptcy with Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, A think tank for Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- She is also honorary co-course director of the Graduate Insolvency Programme, Ministry’s vision programme. She has served on the board of Insolvency Research Foundation and Life Member FORE Society, parent body that has set up the FORE School of Management.
- She has been an Assistant Professor at IMT, Ghaziabad, one of the leading business schools of India. She has held academic positions at various law and business schools in India and Singapore.
- Previously, she was an Assistant Professor & Director, Centre for Corporate and Commercial Laws at National Law University Jodhpur, followed by her stint at Fore School of Management. She has held visiting positions at IIM Rohtak and IIFT, New Delhi. She is a trainer and coach for various management development professional programs and has trained professionals from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Airport Authority of India (AAI) among others. She serves as an honorary advisor, public policy to the Alexis Foundation, India; Consultant on Policy and Law for Centre for Civil Society, New Delhi.
- Dr Shikha has completed her doctorate in corporate governance from National Law University Jodhpur, India. She holds a post-graduate degree in Business laws from University College London, UK and graduate degree from Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- Besides her passion for academia that started at the young age of 27, she also advocates for child and women rights. In past, she has been involved with UNICEF, UNIFEM and a few other non-profit organisations.
- She has authored several books on insolvency and corporate governance which runs across various leading universities in the world.